The Alumni Audit is a special program that supports and encourages lifelong learning for our alums. However, certain conditions and restrictions apply. Please read the following carefully.
- Audit enrollment is limited to 10 percent of CWRU student enrollment in any one class. The Alumni Audit is for College of Arts and Sciences courses only.
- Seniors age 65 or older may participate in the Course Audit Program for Senior Citizens. Tuition is $40 per credit hour. Please contact Hollie McGivern for enrollment information. Email: email@example.com; phone: 216.368.0705.
- Alumni auditors pay 10 percent of regular tuition. For 2013-14, the rates for alumni are as follows:
|Regular tuition per credit hour:
|Alumni Audit rate for a 3 credit class:
|Alumni Audit rate for a 4 credit class:
- An alumnus/alumna is defined as anyone who graduated from CWRU or any of its predecessor schools or who has successfully completed 12 or more credit hours without completing a degree.
- Auditors cannot also be enrolled in a degree program at CWRU.
- The majority of classes offered by the College of Arts and Sciences are open to auditors. There are some exceptions. Please follow the link to Courses for Audit for more information.
- Auditors will not receive a grade or credit. Courses taken through the Alumni Audit will not appear on an existing transcript. Auditors may not, at any subsequent time, enroll for credit in any class audited through this program.
- Deadline for receipt of registration forms:
Fall Semester 2013
Submit forms by August 19, 2013
Classes begin August 26, 2013
Spring Semester 2014
Submit forms by January 6, 2014
Classes begin January 13, 2014
*Alumni Audit summer tuition is 10% of regular undergraduate tuition, not 10% of the discounted summer tuition rate.