Friends of the Dittrick
The Dittrick is supported by our Friends group. Join today and enjoy additional benefits, including discount admission to events, free admission to area institutions, and beyond-the-Dittrick history tours.
- The newsletter of the Cleveland Medical Library Association, issued twice a year and includes information of interest about the Dittrick’s activities.
- Announcements of all meetings, programs, and special exhibits.
- Discounts at Dittrick MIXER events and special events at partner institutions. For the upcoming 2017-2018 season:
- Explorer Series: Dittrick Friend members will also be invited to attend one of the CMNH Explorer series free of charge (limited to 25 participants, date TBA)
- Saturday April 7th, 2:00PM A Tour Through Disease @Lakeview Cemetery Dittrick Friends Members receive discounted admission to “Tour Through Disease,” a Trolley Tour of Lakeview Cemetery as part of the Cleveland humanities Fest, with a talk in Daffodil Hall and a reception following.
To join Friends, click one of the links above, or go to the Dittrick’s online store and complete transaction with a credit card. To pay by check use this form: 2017-friends-membership-form. For more information call (216) 368- 3648, or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our loyal Friends, we truly appreciate your support!