Friends of the Dittrick
The Dittrick is supported by our Friends group. Join today and enjoy additional benefits, including discount admission to events, free admission to area institutions, and beyond-the-Dittrick history tours.
- The newsletter of the Cleveland Medical Library Association, issued twice a year and includes information of interest about the Dittrick’s activities.
- Announcements of all meetings, programs, and special exhibits.
- Invitations to members only events.
- Discounts at Dittrick MIXER events and special events at partner institutions. For the upcoming 2017-2018 season:
- Explorer Series: Dittrick Friend members will also be invited to attend one of the CMNH Explorer series free of charge (limited to 25 participants, date TBA)
- Sunday August 20th, 2018 –4:00PM MIXER! @ Garfield Monument Tour, Concert and Picnic, During Lakeview Cemetery’s free concert on the grounds, Dittrick Friends members will receive a free tour of the Garfield Monument [Register for tour]. Bring a picnic, blanket and sun umbrella to hear Hot Djang, swing gypsy and jazz!
- Wednesday, February 14th, 2018 5:00-6:30PM MIXER! @Dittrick Museum/Allen Memorial Library “For the Love of Wine and Chocolate: the health benefits and consequences of our favorite indulgences”, 15$ non-member, 8$ Dittrick Friends member. Three tables will be set up throughout the museum with information on wine, love, and chocolate in history and health.
- Saturday April 7th, 2:00PM A Tour Through Disease @Lakeview Cemetery Dittrick Friends Members receive discounted admission to “Tour Through Disease,” a Trolley Tour of Lakeview Cemetery as part of the Cleveland humanities Fest, with a talk in Daffodil Hall and a reception following.
To join Friends, click one of the links above, or go to the Dittrick’s online store and complete transaction with a credit card. To pay by check use this form: 2017-friends-membership-form. For more information call (216) 368- 3648, or E-mail: email@example.com
Thank you to our loyal Friends, we truly appreciate your support!