Bachelor of Arts in World Literature
Major in World Literature will take a total of 33 credit hours
- 9 credit hours of foundational courses – WLIT 211, 212, and one of the following: ENGL/WLIT 290, 291, CLCS/WLIT 203, 204.
- 3 credit hours of either Translation or Literary Theory – WLIT 388 or ENGL/WLIT 387
- 6 credit hours in literature at the 300-level in a language other than English
- 3 credit hours of WLIT 390
- 12 credit hours of electives chosen in consultation with the World Literature faculty adviser.