Celebrating Philanthropy – Giving Societies
As a donor, you are an integral part of the success of the College of Arts and Sciences and our community at large. In appreciation of your continued support, we recognize donors like you through membership in giving societies and special events. With gratitude for their continued commitment to the college, we recognize our alumni and friends whose giving distinguishes them as members of the college’s giving societies. Such generosity continues to transform university aspirations into action.
Lifetime Giving Societies
- The President’s Circle giving society recognizes those with lifetime gifts of $1 million and above.
- The Turning Point Society shows our appreciation for individuals and organizations whose lifetime support of the university totals $100,000 and above to the future of Case Western Reserve.
- The 1826 Society celebrates those with lifetime gifts of $25,000 and above.
- The Luminary Society recognizes the many alumni and friends who have made provisions in their estates for the future of Case Western Reserve.
Annual Giving Societies
- The Dean’s Society recognizes gifts of $1,000 or more to the College of Arts and Sciences during the fiscal year (July 1 – June 30)
- The Loyalty Society recognizes donors who have reached consecutive annual giving milestones beginning after three years of annual giving.
Donor Engagement and Stewardship
As donors and friends, you are essential to the College of Arts and Sciences success and should be celebrated for your impact on the college and its students, faculty and programs. You are the “hero” in our story. Enjoy invitations to special events, publications, a complimentary copy of the university’s annual common reading book upon request, personalized consultation for areas of your philanthropic interest, and special communications.