Thank You For Considering A 2021 Year End Donation to the College of Arts and Sciences
Case Western Reserve University will be closed for Winter Break from Friday, December 24, 2021-Monday, January 3, 2022.
The University resumes operations on Tuesday, January 4, 2022. 2021 Gifts to the College of Arts and Sciences must be made online or postmarked by December 31, 2021.
The Development and External Relations team will be available to assist you with your year end giving questions. Many common requests and/or questions are addressed below:
- ONLINE GIFTS
- Please make your online gift at giving.cwru.edu/casgiving no later than December 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m
- TRANSFER OF STOCKS, BONDS, and MUTUAL FUNDS
- Please download this form, complete, and send second page to email@example.com, and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org noting name of stock, gift designation, your broker’s name/firm, and your name. The Office of Investments will issue all transfer instructions. For questions on outright transfers of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, please contact The Office of Investments 216-368-4660 or email@example.com;
- GIFTS OF CASH OR CHECKS
- Checks may be made out to Case Western Reserve University OR CWRU. In the memo line, please note the designation for your gift: e.g Scholarship, Department Name, Special Program, Dean’s Fund, etc. Checks must be postmarked by December 31, 2021.
- Please mail your check to:
- Advancement Services,
Attn: CAS Year End Giving
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio, 44106-7035
- Advancement Services,
- All questions concerning matching gifts, cash, checks, credit cards, EFT transfers, and foreign currency and checks may be be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Eric Stephens, Executive Director of Development and External Relations, at email@example.com or 216-368-2487. Messages will be checked daily by Noon excepting December 25 and January 1. View Tips for your 2021 year-end philanthropic planning for additional information.
Maximizing Your Calendar Year End Charitable Giving To Case Western Reserve University
Tuesday, November 30, 2021 | 7:00 p.m.
Virtual Event Via Zoom
Join Paul Wolansky, Associate Dean of Development and External Relations in the
College of Arts and Sciences, and Amanda Pinney, Executive Director of Strategic
Giving at the University, for a one-hour overview of the ways that other CWRU
alumni have maximized or enhanced their charitable giving before the tax year
You will receive the Zoom registration with your