Contributing to the College of Arts and Sciences is convenient and easy. See “Deadlines,” below to ensure that your gift is credited in the intended tax year or fiscal year. Learn tips for your year-end philanthropic planning here.
You can give via any of these methods:
Cash, check or credit card
Give online using a credit card through our secure site, giving.cwru.edu/casgiving. To make a gift to a specific department or area, please use the designation drop down menu within the giving form.
Or mail your check with a note or contribution form to:
Case Western Reserve University
College of Arts and Sciences
Crawford Hall, 7th Floor
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio, 44106-7035
You may have any amount (minimum $10) automatically deducted from your checking account or debited from a credit card monthly. Just like electronic banking, your generous contribution is easily and automatically transferred. Simply complete the contribution form and send it to the above address with a first payment check to provide the university with the correct routing information.
Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. These programs are a great way for companies to support higher education and a chance for you to double or even triple your gift! See if your company will match your gift.
Stocks, bonds or other securities
For more information or to request transfer instructions, contact:
Associate Director, Office of Investments
Office of Treasury and Investment Services
There are many other ways to make a gift to the College of Arts and Sciences. Donors work through the Office of Strategic Giving to develop a giving strategy that provides valuable resources to the college without impacting current assets. Some of these strategies can even provide retirement income to you or a loved one.
You can give via:
- Investment or insurance beneficiary form
- Charitable gift annuity
- Charitable remainder trust
- IRA rollover
And you can make a gift of:
- Real estate
- Personal property
- Life insurance
Text to Give
Simply text @cwrugive to 52014, followed by #collegefund and the dollar amount you wish to donate.
- After a quick one-time registration to enter your contact and payment information, your gift is confirmed and a formal receipt is emailed for your records.
- Apple device users can also use the camera feature to take a picture of their card or use ApplePay to make their gift.
- The next time you give, simply text a dollar amount to 52014 – the system automatically remembers you.
- You can even make your gift a recurring donation – just text the word “Repeat” and indicate how often you’d like to give.
- CWRU’s fiscal year (FY) runs from July 1 – June 30th. All gifts received prior to June 30, 2021 will be counted in FY 2021.
email@example.com | 216-368-0097