Have an enjoyable and relaxing winter break! Once you have re-energized, consider doing the following before returning to campus.
• Apply for summer or post-graduation positions that have already been advertised.
• Make a list of other organizations to which you will apply during spring semester.
• Draft template cover letters and resumés for different types of organizations.
• Check in with your mentor (if you are a junior or senior) about your summer and/or post-graduation plans.
• Take a look at e-book Careers in International Affairs, available from Kelvin Smith Library, for long-term planning.
See you in 2018!