To contribute to the Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program, you can make a one-time gift or set up an ongoing monthly electronic fund transfer through our E-Z Giving program. Many donors also choose to include a bequest in their estate plans, or set up a planned gift (a contribution that provides you with retirement income).

Make a GiftDonors can make their contribution in numerous ways:

  • Cash, check or credit card
  • Electronic fund transfers
  • Gifts of stocks or bonds
  • Other types of assets

Learn more about giving by contacting the College of Arts and Sciences Development and External Affairs Office at 1.800.360.5308 or

Or, to make a contribution today using a credit card, visit the university’s secure website:

To allocate your gift to the Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program, simply choose “I would like to give to a specific school or area at CWRU” under the “Designate Your Gift” prompt. Then add “Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies” in the “Special Instructions” box.

You can also mail your contribution to:

College of Arts and Sciences
Case Western Reserve University
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44106-7068

Please be sure to include instructions, such as “Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies Program,” so that your gift is properly allocated.

Thank you in advance for your support!