College of Arts and Sciences

Navigation + Search

Make a gift

thank you dancers

Contributing to the College of Arts and Sciences is convenient and easy.

You can give via any of these methods:

Cash, check or credit card

Give online using a credit card through our secure site, When prompted, choose “College of Arts and Sciences Annual Fund,” pick another of the choices or select “Other” and choose from the additional departments and programs listed.

Make a Gift





Or mail your check with a note or contribution form to:

Case Western Reserve University
College of Arts and Sciences
Crawford Hall, 7th Floor
10900 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio, 44106-7035


E-Z Giving

You may have any amount (minimum $10) automatically deducted from your checking account or debited from a credit card monthly. Just like electronic banking, your generous contribution is easily and automatically transferred. Simply complete the contribution form and send it to the above address with a first payment check to provide the university with the correct routing information.


Matching Gifts

Many companies sponsor matching gift programs that will match charitable contributions made by their employees. Some even match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses. These programs are a great way for companies to support higher education and a chance for you to double or even triple your gift!  See if your company will match your gift.


Stocks, bonds or other securities

For more information or to request transfer instructions, contact:
Tony Fatica
Gift Specialist
Office of Treasury and Investment Services


Creative Giving

There are many other ways to make a gift to the College of Arts and Sciences. Donors work through the Office of Planned Giving to develop a giving strategy that provides valuable resources to the college without impacting current assets. Some of these strategies can even provide retirement income to you or a loved one.

You can give via a:

  • Bequest
  • Investment or insurance beneficiary form
  • Charitable gift annuity
  • Charitable remainer trust
  • IRA rollover

And you can make a gift of:

  • Cash
  • Securities
  • Real estate
  • Personal property
  • Life insurance