Join our exciting new program to invest in students!
As an art/sci Leader, your multi-year pledge will be put to immediate use by supporting our outstanding students, faculty and programs.
Invest in Success
Investing in undergraduates as well as graduate students as they are encouraged to conduct independent research, in their chosen fields or related ones, within the college, in other units of the university, or in nearby medical and cultural institutions. Your investment in the academic experience can extend into the community in the form of service-learning projects as well as internships in research institutions, businesses, cultural institutions, and governmental agencies.
Annual Gifts. Daily Impact.
A three-year commitment as an art/sci Leaders participant is a strong reflection of the institution’s strength. Gifts will significantly impact the success of our students by supporting:
- Expanding Horizons Initiative – The College of Arts and Sciences is advancing the next generation of leaders and innovators through the Expanding Horizons Initiative, which supports undergraduate and graduate students in the process of conducting hands-on research, scholarship, and creative expression. Faculty propose and implement peer-reviewed, donor-funded projects that allow them to work side-by-side with students, providing them with important mentoring, artistic, and training opportunities.
- Endowed faculty positions
- Cutting edge research
In recognition of your generous commitment, we offer the following benefits:
- Invitation to a Donor Appreciation event hosted by the Dean of the College of Arts and
- art/sci Leader donor welcome pack
This three-year commitment can be made at various levels:
- ART/SCI LEADER5 $5,000 per year for three years ($15,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring
- ART/SCI LEADER4 $4,000 per year for three years ($12,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring
- ART/SCI LEADER3 $3,000 per year for three years ($9,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring
- ART/SCI LEADER2 $2,000 per year for three years ($6,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring
- ART/SCI LEADER1 $1,000 per year for three years ($3,000 total; Spartans Lead Recurring
This easy-to-set-up pledge gives you the opportunity to support the school. Please visit our art/sci Leaders giving page make your gift today! Instructions for filling out the giving page are
How to make your gift online:
- Write in the monthly or annual amount of your pledge.
For example: If you chose art/sci Leaders pledge, and are doing a monthly deduction, you would write in $250.
For total, annual, and monthly amounts broken down, please see the bulleted list above these instructions
- Select if you would like for your gift to recur monthly or yearly.
Then select “3” for the number of years you would like the gift to recur.
- Select your Designation. This will be your Partners in Progress pledge level.
For example: If you are pledging ArtScie3: You will select ArtSci3, which is $3,000 per year for 3 years ($9,000 total).
- Fill in your information.
- Check any boxes that apply to you in the bottom left corner. Alumnus, Student, Parent, Faculty/Staff, Friend
- Agree to terms.
- Click “Give Now!”
- Fill out payment information and click “Donate Now!”
- Once you submit your gift, you will receive an official university receipt for your records. This receipt can be used for end of year tax purposes.
Thank you for your support of the College of Arts and Sciences through art/sci Leaders
For more information, contact Special Gifts office at 216-368-5006, by e-mail