The Echo360 Universal Capture software allows you to record lectures ahead of time and post them on your Canvas course.
- Make sure that your courses are set up in Canvas.
- Turn on the Echo360 menu item in your course
- Download and install the Echo360 Personal Universal Capture software from https://echo360.org/downloads. Note: your computer will need a webcam (i.e. camera and microphone).
- Open Echo360 Capture and click “Click here to login”
- When prompted, enter you CWRU email address (email@example.com)
- If prompted, log into CWRU SSO
- See Echo360’s video on using the software